- Utility Locators
- Pipe Inspection Camera Systems
- Pipeline Defect Mapper
- Sonde and Camera Locators
- Metal Detectors
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Utility Tools
The Duct Rodder by Jameson LLC is a locatable rodder series with a range of traceable fiberglass conduit that allows the user to trace and map the length of underground non-conductive ducts or pipes. The fiberglass rod is designed with a copper trace wire inside that can be located at depths of up to 10 feet. When used the standard locating equipment, the rodder can provide a sturdy and easy solution for tracing the entire line. Once the electromagnetic signal is detected with the receiver, the line can be mapped.
The Duct Hunter™ comes with a standard male end ferrule, pulling eye and accessory kit conveniently attached to the frame.
Duct Rodder Features:
- Locate sewer laterals to confirm no cross bore has occurred
- Ability to locate ductile iron, plastic, tile or concrete pipe
- For use in conduit with an inside diameter of between 2 and 4 inches
- Comes in various lengths and rod diameters