download technical docs:
The integrated slide hammer makes driving this probe into the hardest ground more effective than striking a probe with a maul.
The sliding head has been specifically designed to minimize the number of pinch points, reducing the risk of injuries. Comfortable 16″ handles are made from 1″ diameter steel tubing allowing ample room for the hands. The dual handles (spread 7 1/2″ apart) provide greater control and improved ergonomics. All internal pieces of the head assembly are manufactured from high strength impact resistant tool steel. This steel is designed for minimal distortion, ensuring a long lasting probe. The tips are heat treated alloy steel and create a small clearance hole for the 1/2″ shafts. The Hammer is powder coated a bright blue for high visibility and a long lasting finish.
- Available in Rod lengths of 36″ to 60″
- 28″ overall handle length
- 18″ Stroke
- High Strength impact resistant steel
- Specially designed head minimizes pinch points
- Different tip options available – round “ball” tips or standard “pointed” tips