2. Your Selection
The VM-MAP smartphone application allows the user to map buried utilities in real time using one-button push interface. The user can quickly and easily map and store depth, GPS coordinates, distance between locates, and more. Compatible with Google Maps, Asset Management and GIS software, this tool can be downloaded onto a PC or emailed for further analysis.
The VM-MAP application will generate maps in real time and the user can choose between obtaining location data from the mobile phone, the locator’s GPS, or an external GPS device of your choice. Additional notes and photos can also be logged. VM-MAP is compatible with iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from the Apple Store or at GooglePlay.com. Compatible with the vLoc3 series locators, vLoc3-Pro and vLoc3-5000.
It can be downloaded for free here: Vivax-Metrotech VM-MAP mobile app
- Plug-and-play Bluetooth pairing to receivers
- Low and high GPS accuracy settings
- Export to a variety of file types to facilitate use with popular GIS programs
- Compatible with Google Maps, Asset Management, and GIS software
- Show multiple utilities on one map with color-coded utility drop pins
- Uses both Google and Apples Maps