The vLoc3-5000 utility line locator brings an innovative element of digital signal processing, position capturing and broadband frequency selection to buried utility locating. Standard internal GPS captures data for further analysis with the free VM-MAP smartphone application to create real-time maps with GPS data.
New Locate Perspectives: The new vLoc3 series locators offers new locate perspectives, such as the new Vector Locate mode which allows the user to locate from an off-set position, meaning they do not have to walk directly above the target line to locate. The new Transverse graph shows both peak and null simultaneously which gives the user immediate feedback and measurement of signal distortion. Plan View shows the relative orientation of the cable at any angle. The new graphical Sonde screen with guidance arrows, along with the classic locate screens, round out the new vLoc3 series to make it a revolutionary new locating tool.
- Internal Bluetooth and GPS
- Digital Signal Processing in receiver and transmitter
- Distortion Alert assists in recognizing signal bleed-over
- Offset Vector locate mode
- Optional receiver/ transmitter link
- Cloud-based data warehousing
- Available VM-MAP smartphone app for real-time maps