- Utility Locators
- Pipe Inspection Camera Systems
- Pipeline Defect Mapper
- Sonde and Camera Locators
- Metal Detectors
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Utility Tools
vCam-6 HD Sewer Camera System
The vCam-6 HD Sewer Camera System is a plumbing camera from Vivax-Metrotech that gives you the flexibility to cover a range of pipe inspections, including municipal collection systems, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines from three inches up to eight inches in diameter. The vCam-6 drain camera comes in a range of pushrod lengths, camera size options, and skid configurations. There is also an available 13mm “Red” pushrod which provides additional rigidity for heavy-duty applications. HD video inspections can be created with audio comments, text descriptions, footage, date, and timestamps.
The vCam-6 drain camera is an HD system for viewing and recording of lateral and small mainline infrastructure, in a lightweight, rugged package that can withstand the harsh conditions related to sewer lateral inspections. The vCam-6 provides excellent productivity for plumbers, contractors, home inspectors, building maintenance supervisors, or anyone looking to inspect the interior of a duct or pipe. The vCam-6 plumbing camera system has a four-hour battery life and charging provided using AC/ DC charging leads.
Vivax-Metrotech offers the free vCam Live View Mobile app which connects a smartphone or tablet to the vCam-6 or vCamMX-2 controller via Wi-Fi and streams the live video into the app.
- 1080p HD Self-leveling camera heads
- One-touch recording and JPEG image capture
- 1-TB Internal Hard Drive
- AC/ DC operation with a Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 4-hour battery life
- vCam-6 Control Module has a 9.7 inch HD daylight-viewable display
- Stainless-Steel reel and camera heads
- Locatable Sonde and traceable pushrod
- 512Hz/ 640Hz/ 33kHz sonde
- Customization of pushrod length: 200′, 300′, & 400′ lengths available
- Customization of camera size: D34-HD 34mm diameter (1.3″) or D46-HD 46mm diameter (1.8″)