vCam-6 HD Sewer Camera System
The vCam-6 HD Sewer Camera System from Vivax-Metrotech gives you the flexibility to cover a range of pipe inspections, including municipal collection systems, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines from three inches up to eight inches in diameter. The vCam-6 comes in a range of pushrod lengths, camera size options, and skid configurations. There is also an available 13mm “Red” pushrod which provides additional rigidity for heavy-duty applications. HD video inspections can be created with audio comments, text descriptions, footage, date, and timestamps.
The HD system provides excellent viewing and recording of lateral and small mainline infrastructure, in a lightweight, rugged package that can withstand the harsh conditions related to sewer lateral inspections. The vCam-6 provides excellent productivity for plumbers, contractors, home inspectors, building maintenance supervisors, or anyone looking to inspect the interior of a duct or pipe. HD video inspections with audio comments, text descriptions, footage, date and timestamps allow the user to submit high quality video with excellent data. The system has a four-hour battery life and charging provided using AC/ DC charging leads.
- 1080p HD Self-leveling camera heads
- One-touch recording and JPEG image capture
- 1-TB Internal Hard Drive
- AC/ DC operation with a Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 4-hour battery life
- Control Module has a 9.7 inch HD daylight-viewable display
- Stainless-Steel reel and camera heads
- Locatable Sonde and traceable pushrod
- 512Hz/ 640Hz/ 33kHz sonde
- Customization of pushrod length: 200′, 300′, & 400′ lengths available
- Customization of camera size: D34-HD 34mm diameter (1.3″) or D46-HD 46mm diameter (1.8″)