vCamMX-2 Mini Camera System
The vCamMX-2 mini pipe inspection camera system from Vivax-Metrotech gives you a versatile light-weight system on a rugged stainless steel frame which can be used in an upright or horizontal position. Designed to help inspect a variety of indoor drain lines, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines up to four inches in diameter. It’s rugged ABS housing and stainless-steel frame allow it to take a beating in the harsh environments. A multi angle LCD allows the viewer to tilt the screen where needed for optimal viewing. Ideal for tight spaces and rooftop uses.
The vCamMX-2 Control Module features an Eight-inch daylight viewable LCD which can be used with gloves on and tilted for comfortable viewing. The system features interchangeable cameras to allow for inspection of one to four inch lines. Available in 100′ or 150′ 10mm pushrod lengths with a .7″ or 1″ full color camera head. The pushrod is also traceable with the use of a utility transmitter and comes with a three frequency built-in locatable sonde.
- Available with either 100 or 150 feet of pushrod
- Internal Microphone for audio recording over videos
- Control Module has Eight-inch Daylight Viewable LCD with large controls for easier use by gloved hands
- 2x Digital Zoom View Mode
- One-touch recording
- 5-watt 512Hz, 640Hz, and 33kHz Sonde
- Locatable 3 frequency sonde and traceable pushrod
- D18-MX .70″ or D26-MX 1″ Self-Leveling Camera
- Media Compartment Uses up to a 128GB USB drive and SD Card, Mini-USB port for video out with OSD
- Wifi Enabled with 30′ range
- Smartphone/ Tablet App for video streaming, image capturing and texting or emailing still images
- AC/DC System with rechargeable battery, provides over 7 hours of battery life